A Patch of Blue (1965)

The movie was recommended to me by...Aunt Janice.
It is most suited for...mature audiences who aren't looking for something fast-paced or light-hearted.
Watching it made me want to...think, think, think. To identify all the metaphors to better understand the story. To analyze the relationships portrayed. To know to what degree the actions and reactions reflect reality.
I was pleasantly surprised...by the pineapple juice scene (the second time it's offered to Selina)...by another scene in which Selina remembers Gordon's words...by the ending...
One lesson learned: People that lived forty years ago feel the same things people feel today (this is a lesson I am continually learning).
My recommendation: if you like movies that make you think and analyze all the details...I recommend it! I'm a fan.

No comments: