The Accidental Tourist (1988)

The movie was recommended to me by...the back cover, and the merit of earning the oscar for Best Picture.
It is most suited for...mature audiences (It's rated PG, but is adult-themed. I just need to add that disclaimer since I understand my standards may be more liberal than yours, or at least than you might expect.)
Watching it made me want to...look deeper into people.
I was pleasantly surprised...by the turkey scene! I LOVE IT!!!
One lesson learned: Nothing comes to mind.
My recommendation: I enjoyed the film and the thinking I did while watching it. If you are interested by the changing dynamics of the traditional family during the last few decades, you might find this movie thought-provoking. Just know that you might not agree with the decisions made by the protagonist. Which could be a turn off to some.

No comments: